Patch Notes History
Check League of Legends changes per patch, per champion or per item.
Updated for patch 3.9 (10th Juli 2013)
Your filter string lead to no matches.
60 Ability Power, 250 Mana, 10 Mana Regeneration. UNIQUE Passive: Insight: Gain Ability Power equal to 3% of your Maximum Mana.
UNIQUE Passive: Mana Charge: Each time you cast a spell or spend Mana, you gain 8 maximum Mana (4 second cooldown). Bonus caps at +750 Mana.
Transforms into Seraph's Embrace at 750 Bonus Mana.
v22.214.171.124 - 2012-08-29
- The following items will now display their cooldown on the item itself, rather than with a buff: Maw of Malmortius, Hexdrinker, Banshee's Veil, Guardian Angel, Sheen, Lichbane, Trinity Force, Tear of the Goddess, Archangel's Staff, and Manamune
v126.96.36.199 - 2012-05-01
- Atma's Impaler, Manamune, Archangel's Staff, Randuin's Omen, Force of Nature, and Deathfire Grasp tooltips now update dynamically
v188.8.131.52 - 2011-10-19
- Tear of the Goddess, Archangel's Staff, and Manamune now display their current bonus mana again
v184.108.40.206 - 2011-08-09
- Tears of the Goddess, Manamune and Archangel's Staff now display your unique bonus mana in their tooltips.
v220.127.116.11 - 2011-04-25
- Blasting Wand now shows an upgrade path into Void Staff instead of Archangel's Staff
v18.104.22.168b - 2010-06-29
- Archangel's Staff mana to ability power ratio increased to 3% from 2.5%
v22.214.171.124 - 2010-04-08
- Archangel's Staff Mana to Ability Power conversion ratio increased to 2.5% from 2%
v126.96.36.199 - 2010-02-10
- Archangel's Staff recipe cost reduced to 1000g from 1050g
Closed Beta : 01, May. 2009 -
- Archangel's Staff: Now gains bonus ability power based on Max Mana (instead of current mana)