Patch Notes History
Check League of Legends changes per patch, per champion or per item.
Updated for patch 3.9 (10th Juli 2013)
Your filter string lead to no matches.
Removes all disables and summoner spell debuffs affecting your champion and lowers the duration of incoming disables by 65% for 3 seconds.
v188.8.131.52 - 2012-05-01
- Fixed a bug where casting Cleanse could interrupt Teleport
Patch 3.01 Notes - 2013-02-01
- Tenacity now appears on the character sheet as a stat.
- All champions with abilities that reduce the duration of disabling effects now gain tenacity instead.
- e.g. Singed, Trundle, Irelia, Garen, etc.
- Champion tenacity stacks with item tenacity, mastery tenacity and cleanse.
v184.108.40.206 - 2011-11-15
v220.127.116.11 - 2011-09-14
- Removed the word “sleeps” from Cleanse’s tooltip
v18.104.22.168 - 2010-11-02
- Exhaust is now properly flagged as a slow + blind and can now be removed by Cleanse
v22.214.171.124 - 2010-08-24
- Summoner Cleanse now removes Silence and Blind effects
v126.96.36.199 - Season 1 - 2010-07-13
- Cleanse now only removes crowd controlling effects, silences and blinds. It no longer removes effects such as damaging debuffs or armor/stat debuffs
v188.8.131.52 - 2010-06-01
- Cleanse cooldown increased to 150 seconds from 120 seconds
v184.108.40.206 - 2010-02-02
- Ignite can now be Cleansed.
v220.127.116.11 - 2009-12-17
- Willpower (Cleanse Mastery): Cooldown Reduction reduced to 20 from 30
Closed Beta : 19, August. 2009 -
- Boost REMAKE: Renamed to Summoner Cleanse: Removes all debuffs from your champion, can be cast while disabled
- Reduced Cooldown from 150 to 120
Closed Beta : v0.9.22.16 -
- Added the Summoner Spell Particle
- No longer stops Lich's Ultimate