Patch Notes History
Check League of Legends changes per patch, per champion or per item.
Updated for patch 3.5 (27th March 2013)
Your filter string lead to no matches.
25 Attack Damage, 20 Critical Strike Chance. UNIQUE Passive: Your basic attacks inflict Grievous Wounds on enemy champions for 1.5 seconds, which reduces healing and regeneration by 50%.
v220.127.116.11 - 2010-07-27
- Executioner's Calling will no longer remove stealth when used
v18.104.22.168 - 2010-06-01
- Executioner's Calling activated effect now "Inflicts target enemy champion with Grievous Wound, causing 50% reduced healing for 8 seconds." 20 second cooldown.
v22.214.171.124 - 2010-04-27
- Executioner's Calling active ability changed to a target spell that inflicts the target with Grievous Wound for 7 seconds, causing 50% reduced healing and regeneration. 40 second cooldown.
v126.96.36.199 - 2010-03-16
- Executioner's Calling cooldown reduced to 45 from 60
v188.8.131.52 - 2010-02-24
- Executioner's Calling now has an active ability: for the next 10 seconds, your hits cause 50% reduced healing and regeneration for 7 seconds against champions; 60 sec cooldown
v184.108.40.206 - 2010-02-10
- Executioner's Calling: Reduced the duration of Mourning to 8 from 12
Closed Beta : 19, August. 2009 -
- NEW Item: Executioner's Calling: Lifesteal / Crit Item that leaves a -Healing/Regen% debuff