Patch Notes History
Check League of Legends changes per patch, per champion or per item.
Updated for patch 3.9 (10th Juli 2013)
Your filter string lead to no matches.
Your champion passes through any unit and moves 27% faster for 10 seconds.
v18.104.22.168 - 2012-07-19
- Fixed several issues that occur when reconnecting, including ghost minions, invisible champions, untargetable towers, and strange store behavior
Preseason Balance Update 1 - Patch Notes - 2012-12-15
- Youmuu’s Ghostblade
- Flat Armor Penetration is now UNIQUE
v22.214.171.124 - 2011-11-15
- Now improved in the Offense Mastery tree instead of Utility
v126.96.36.199 - 2011-03-01
- Ghost duration decreased to 10 from 14
v188.8.131.52 - 2010-09-21
- Ghost movement speed increase reduced to 27% from 32%
v184.108.40.206 - 2010-04-27
- New Item: Youmuu's Ghostblade:
- +30 Attack Damage +15% Critical Chance
- UNIQUE Passive: +20 Armor Penetration 15% Cooldown Reduction
- UNIQUE Active: +20% movespeed and +50% attack speed for 4 seconds. Attacking enemy units with melee attacks increases the duration by 2 to a maximum of 8 seconds. 60 second cooldown.
Closed Beta : 01, May. 2009 -
- Ghost: Reduced duration from 15 seconds to 12
Closed Beta : 19, June. 2009 -
- Fixed a Bug where ghost minions will no longer be present when you reconnect