Patch Notes History
Check League of Legends changes per patch, per champion or per item.
Updated for patch 3.9 (10th Juli 2013)
Your filter string lead to no matches.
v22.214.171.124 - 2011-08-09
- Attack range increased to 125 from 110
- Soul Eater lifesteal increased at earlier levels to 14/17/20% from 10/15/20%
- Cooldown reduced to 15/14/13/12/11 seconds from 15 seconds at all ranks
- Mana cost reduced to 80 from 100
- Wither will now reach its max slow even if its duration is reduced (ie: by tenacity)
- Spirit Fire
- No longer has a 0.5 second delay before taking effect
- Now deals half of its damage initially and the other half over the duration -- initial 55/95/135/175/215 (+0.6 ability power) Magic Damage and 11/19/27/35/43 (+0.12 ability power) Magic Damage each second for the next 5 seconds
- Fixed a bug where Siphoning Strike sometimes gained extra lifesteal
v126.96.36.199 - 2011-02-16
- Fixed a bug where attack damage granted by Fury of the Sands was not showing in your stats/character sheet
- Fury of the Sands now updates the buff tooltip to explicitly state how much attack damage granted
v188.8.131.52 - 2011-01-17
- Base movement speed increased to 325 from 320
- Siphoning Strike damage bonus per kill increased to 3 from 2
v184.108.40.206 - 2010-10-18
- Siphoning Strike now resets autoattacks
v220.127.116.11 - 2010-09-08
- Fury of the Sands buff on Nasus no longer incorrectly states that it grants increased attack speed
v18.104.22.168 - 2010-08-24
- Siphoning Strike now cannot be dodged
v22.214.171.124 - 2010-08-10
- Fixed a typo in Siphoning Strike's tooltip that indicated the spell did magic damage when in fact it does physical damage.
v126.96.36.199 - 2010-06-08
- Fixed Siphoning Strikes’ tooltip to correctly display that the cooldown of this spell is 8/7/6/5/4 seconds.
- Fury of the Sands tooltip now correctly states that the transformation effect from this spell lasts for 15 seconds.
v188.8.131.52 - 2010-04-27
- Recommended Items adjusted to include Chalice of Harmony
v184.108.40.206 - 2009-11-11
- Spirit Fire Cooldown increased from 11 to 12
- Spirit Fire Mana Cost increased from 60/75/90/105/120 to 70/85/100/115/130