Patch Notes History
Check League of Legends changes per patch, per champion or per item.
Updated for patch 3.9 (10th Juli 2013)
Your filter string lead to no matches.
After 4 seconds, teleports your champion to target friendly minion or turret. 3 minute cooldown if cancelled.
v188.8.131.52 - 2012-05-01
- Fixed a bug where Teleport could be used after being affected by Crowd Control effects
v184.108.40.206 - 2011-11-15
- Summoner's Insight no longer reduces cooldown
v220.127.116.11 - 2011-09-14
- Fixed a rare bug with teleport causing it to not function properly
v18.104.22.168 - 2011-08-24
- Fixed a bug where Champions could be pulled across the map while teleporting
v22.214.171.124 - 2011-08-09
- Using Summoner Teleport on a ward will no longer reveal the ward through fog of war to enemies. Instead, it will destealth the ward to be seen if an enemy is near and reveal the teleport particle through fog of war to enemies
v126.96.36.199 - 2011-07-08
- Teleporting to a ward will now reveal the ward to enemies for a few seconds
v188.8.131.52 - 2011-06-22
- Wards and spawned minions that don't attack are no longer targetable/manipulated by spells (except Summoner Teleport). This means, for example, that wards will no longer be able to block Rammus' Powerball, Mushrooms will not block skillshots, and Jax is no longer able to Leapstrike onto a ward
v184.108.40.206 - 2010-09-21
- Fixed a bug where Summoner Teleport refreshed your W slot's cooldown when used
v220.127.116.11 - 2010-09-08
- Abilities with movement or teleport based components now cannot be cast while rooted.
v18.104.22.168 - 2010-04-27
- Teleport will now allow you to travel to all allied towers, not just the forward most towers in a lane
v22.214.171.124 - 2009-12-17
- Fixed a bug with Teleport where the spell could be cast on a minion right before it died, allowing the player to Teleport invisibly to a location
Closed Beta : 19, June. 2009 -
- Cooldown tooltip changed to correctly show the cooldown at 5 minutes
Closed Beta : 19, August. 2009 -
- Teleport: Added a new particle