Patch Notes History
Check League of Legends changes per patch, per champion or per item.
Updated for patch 3.9 (10th Juli 2013)
Your filter string lead to no matches.
v18.104.22.168 - 2012-11-12
- Equilibrium Mana Regeneration increased to 1% from 0.75% per 1% Mana missing
v22.214.171.124 - 2012-07-06
- Fixed: Veigar no longer gains Baleful Strike's Champion kill bonus when killing Champion clones (e.g. Shaco's Hallucinate)
v126.96.36.199 - 2012-06-29
- Event Horizon will now always correctly stun enemies who use dash abilities to pass through it
v188.8.131.52 - 2012-03-20
- Fixed a bug where Event Horizon stopped stunning units if Veigar died
v184.108.40.206 - 2012-01-18
- Fixed a bug where killing a unit with Baleful Strike would not create the particle effect
v220.127.116.11 - 2011-12-13
- Primordial Burst mana cost reduced to 125/175/225 from 150/200/250
- Dark Matter mana cost reduced to 70/80/90/100/110 from 100/110/120/130/140
- Baleful Strike
- Mana cost adjusted to 60/65/70/75/80 from 75 at all levels
- Total ability power accumulated from Baleful Strike is now displayed in the tooltip
- Event Horizon mana cost reduced to 80/90/100/110/120 from 80/95/110/125/140
v18.104.22.168 - 2011-03-28
- Fixed an issue on the Leprechaun Veigar skin where the enemy Event Horizon still had green pillars
v22.214.171.124 - 2011-03-15
- Added a funky new dance for Veigar - rock on!
v126.96.36.199 - 2011-03-01
- Primordial Burst ability power ratio increased to 1.2 of Veigar's ability power and reduced to 0.8 of his target's ability power
v188.8.131.52 - 2010-12-01
- Baleful Strike missile speed increased by 100
- Equilibrium mana regeneration percent increased to 0.75% from 0.5%.
- Basic attack missile speed increased by 100
v184.108.40.206 - 2010-09-08
- Fixed a typo in Event Horizon's tooltip
v220.127.116.11 - Season 1 - 2010-07-13
- Fixed a bug where Baleful Strike would grant Veigar AP even if the target died before the spell hit.
- Dark Matter ability power ratio increased to 1.0 from 0.8.
- Primordial Burst damage modified to 250/375/500 from 200/350/500.
- Primordial Burst ability power ratios increased to 1.0 from 0.8 (both from Veigar and the target)
v18.104.22.168 - 2010-06-01
- Primordial Burst now deals 75/150/225 bonus magical damage to Champions who do not use mana
- Fixed a bug where Event Horizon's particle appears away from the spell effect when cast on an impassable location
v22.214.171.124 - 2010-04-08
- Adjusted Event Horizon so the stun matches up better with the cast cursor and the particle
v126.96.36.199 - 2010-03-16
- Increased the missile speed for Primordial Burst
- Event Horizon should now stun unit's correctly regardless of movement speed
v188.8.131.52 - 2010-02-24
- Added new "team color" versions of the Event Horizon particle
v184.108.40.206 - 2009-11-11
- Primordial Burst Base Damage increased from 100/250/400 to 200/300/400
- Dark Matter Cooldown reduced from 13 to 12
- Dark Matter Mana Cost modified from 90/105/120/135/150 to 100/110/120/130/140
Closed Beta : v0.9.22.7 -
- Baleful Strike
- Reduced Mana Cost from 80 to 75
- Event Horizon
- Reduced Cooldown from 26/24/22/20/18 to 24/22/20/18/16
- Dark Matter
- Reduced Cooldown from 16 to 14
- NEW IMPLEMENTATION: Auto Attacks lower the target's Ability power by 25% (non-stacking)
- Primordial Burst
- Now gives a bonus 5 Ability Power upon killing a champion (just like Baleful Strike)
- Has a new updated sound.
Closed Beta : v0.9.22.16 -
- Dark Matter
- Reduced Impact Delay Time 2 to 1.6 secs
- Entropy remake
- Veigar steals 20% of each nearby enemy champion’s Ability Power. The amount stolen per target cannot exceed five times Veigar’s level.